Monday 6 February 2012

Thoughts for the f*$£@~#!! day.


February Thoughts.

What the HELL is a GRUFFALO?


Something my Mama said to me yesterday really made me think. She said, "It seems as if the only way to get what you want is to be horrible to people, in this world." It's kinda true. I can see it changing me, because I struggle so hard to be a perfectionist and please everybody, that either I mess up at some point and leave somebody disappointed, or I sacrifice my own sanity. I'm the sort of person who will think about something for hours, maybe even days on end; I'll even stop me from sleeping. I used be be a terrible worrier at Secondary School, but I'd thought it was something I'd finally gotten over - so where the fuck is all this coming from? Things are getting to me ten times more than they used to. I'm going crazy. I'm so unhappy that I KNOW, if I don't write in my blog and keep my mind occupied, I will fucking lose my mind.


I don't think 'disappointing' is even the word to describe Chris Brown any more.


So, it seems as if my brand new, £10 suede shoes can't even keep out water from the snow on my second day of wearing them. I need to stop shopping at Shoe Zone - even Primark is better than that.


In an attempt to distract myself from my own misery, I've been compulsively playing The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword on the Nintendo Wii from last week. I love it to bits; I've been progressing quite rapidly through it. One thing I particularly love is the music, it's been composed so well for each setting that I found myself on Youtube looking for it... my favourites are Earth Temple, Faron Woods, Ballad Of The Goddess and Romance In The Air.


IT SNOWED ON SATURDAY NIGHT ! Yesssssssssssss been waiting for this dang snow to fall just about FOREVER.


So, all the snow was ice by today. A lot of London pedestrians, including myself, were walking in the road just for safety, despite the cars passing right beside us by an inch. It's disgraceful, ridiculous and embarrassing that the Government or whoever still can't get this sorted. The travel disruptions on public transport and airlines were as bad as it always is around this time in the year.


I've had just about enough of rude customers.


You know those days where you absolutely can't stand to wallow in your misery, so you either engrose yourself in a computer game or listen to rock music to drown out the sounds of your own thoughts? Yeah, well, besides playing Zelda - Paramore, Nickelback and Linkin Park found themselves back on my iPod last week too.


'We could beat a starving world with what we throw away,
But all we serve are empty words that always taste the same.'
-- When We Stand Together ; Nickelback.
From their album Here And Now, my favourite album ever right now.


Student Finance England sent me a text reminding me to apply for my Student Loan not so long ago. What just really sad is the fact that I'm gonna start life in debt as soon as I get out of Uni. Shit.


'You're not you when you're hungry.' is the Snickers motto. Only, I AM me when I'm hungry, because I'm always effing hungry.


The Architect Of mzdarkstarliterature

Star xx
________________________________________