Monday 30 April 2012

Apparently, Justin Bieber is black.

^ Dude With Snake.

When JB was just coming up, I think me and the family were in the living room watching TV when something to do with him came on. Suddenly, my Dad sits up straight and says, "Isn't that uhm... uhhhhhm, wass'is'name, P Diddy's son?"

Me and Azure were stunned into silence. There was just so many things wrong with that statement, that I didn't even know WHERE to start. Aime was choking laughter into her hands.

"Dada," Azure said, "He's WHITE!"

"I know, I know, but..."

(But what? But what? How can you possibly justify that statement? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!!! GAHHNSHKDBLGAH)

"Maybe you mean Usher. That the only black guy I can think of that has anything to do with Justin Bieber," I said, "And even then, Usher's his mentor, not his FATHER."


In short, WTF, WTF, and, WT- FFF.


Star xx
________________________________________