Tuesday 5 June 2012

Duchess Of Kate-bridge


I adore Kate Middleton. No particular reason, actually. I don't know a damn think about her save that she married Prince William but still, I think she has such grace. She always wears the nicest clothes, so elegant and regal. I mean, I know she's the Duchess of Cambridge but still - she (or whoever's dressing her) has great fashion sense.

The dress above is my favourite dress EVER that I've seen her wear, even better than her wedding dress, I think. It's a Jenny Packham dress. I can confidently say that I have never heard of the woman's name before I saw this dress but I won't be forgetting it soon. 
Between her and Sarah Burton (the head of Alexander McQueen, who designed Kate Middleton's wedding dress) I'm sure I can think up a few style ideas to get me to wear more clothes out of my wardrobe.





Day 2.
Star xx
________________________________________