Monday 31 March 2014

Psyren 15 has ARRIVED!!!


I totally forgot I'd ordered this, so my immediate response was YYYYEEESS!!


WOOT WOOT! Cannot WAIT.


And I saved?! My happiness transcends words :D


... okay Amazon, I get it. Yeesh, getting a little creepy here! Never had that one before.


Hello,
Your order has left the warehouse.

Hello,
Your order has completed 1% of its journey.

Hello,
Your order has completed 5% of it's journey.

Hello,
You order has...

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the alerts but dang, Your order has been put through your postbox? Really? Come now. No need.



I can't wait to read, though! I'm saving it for one of my Dark Days. It always cheers me up through those. =]


Previously: Psyren 14 :3
Previously: Psyren 13
And even you care that much: ADDICTED TO PSYREN


Star xx